You are hereRumorings: Batman: Arkham City to Get Harley Quinn Themed DLC
Rumorings: Batman: Arkham City to Get Harley Quinn Themed DLC
Batman: Arkham City has been receiving a steady flow of DLC since it was released last October. However, all of it so far has been composed of new skins, challenge maps, or a combination of the two. Luckily for those of us who would rather see what happened after the mind-melting ending, story-centric DLC may be on the way.
PS3Trophies.org has found what they claim is a leaked set of trophies for a new content pack. As you might guess from a few of them, it would appear that this isn't simply a batch of challenge maps, and it definitely has something to do with Harley Quinn.
- Lost Property - No crimefighter should be without this
- Breaking and Entering - Find a way into the secret base
- How's It Hanging? - Clean up the Dry Docks
- The Last Laugh - The joke's on who?
- Frequent Flyer - Zip Kick 3 different thugs
- Battering Ram - Shield Bash 5 different thugs
- Snap To It - Snap Flash an unarmed thug, an armed thug, an environmental object and a Titan
- Bomb Squad - Defuse all bombs in 3 minutes or less
- A Few New Tricks - Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn's Revenge (1)
- Party's Over - Destroy all Harley Balloons
It would also appear that Robin will be making the jump from challenge rooms to the main game. I haven't had a chance to try out Robin (or Nightwing for that matter), but it should be fun to add a third member to the playable character list.
For those that finished the main game (read: SPOILERS), and are wondering what the DLC could be about? Check out this little easter egg hidden in the Joker's funhouse: